Obtain Citizenship in just 4 months with a minimum contribution starting at $ 100,000 .
Moldova is officially known as the Republic of Moldova is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, Bordered by Ukraine to the north , east and south and Romania to the west. The Capital city is Chisinau. The Republic of Moldova is home to more than 4 million people .The average temperature of the country is 22°C between May and September and winters are dry and cold with average temperature of -3°C, especially in January .The country has strong Food Processing and agricultural , In addition to this , Moldova is one of the world’s main wine exporters. The capital city ,Chisinau has the largest wine collection in the world.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
In order to qualify for the citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and make the primary qualifying contribution:
A minimum non-refundable contribution of EUR 100,000 to the Public Investment Fund (PIF) for a single applicant must be made by the applicant .
To qualify for citizenship, applicants must make a non-refundable economic contribution to Moldova’s Public Investment Fund for Sustainable Development as follows:
- €100,000 for a single applicant
- €115,000 for a couple
- €145,000 for a family of four
- €155,000 for a family of five or more.
There is a post approval government service provide fee of EURO 35,000 per application. In addition, applicants are required to pay following Government fees:-
- €5,000 for the main applicant
- €2,500 for a spouse
- €1,000 for each child aged 0-15 years
- €2,500 for a dependent child aged 16-29 years
- €5,000 for a dependent parent of the main applicant or of the spouse who is aged 55+.
Further a Due diligence fees must be paid by the applicants :-EURO 6,000 for the main applicant and EURO 5,000 for a spouse, dependent children older than 16 years, and/or dependent parents. In addition to above fee a Biometric passport fees amount to EUR 300 per individual.
Applicants need to complete due diligence process and complete all the necessary steps , a certificate of naturalisation can be done within 3-4 months from the date of filing.
- Quick Process.
- Freedom of Live , work , study and do business .
- Visa –Free travel to 121 countries around the world including the Schengen Area and Russia.
- Reasonable Investment and easy application process.
- Citizenship in a European country with an open culture, a continental climate and a charming landscape
- Full citizenship, with passport rights, for the applicant and included family members
- All Family members can get citizenship including Spouse ,Dependent children up to 29 years of age and parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse) from 55 years of age can be included.
The first step is to complete all application forms , complete documents such as passport copies , birth certificates , a police clearance certificate & pay required fee to the Government of Moldova. The certificate of naturalisation can be issued in three to four months from the date of filing if all the steps are cleared such as due diligence and back ground checks. In addition to this , the sources of funds must be verified and come through legal channels only. Once all the formalities are completed and satisfied , the final fee/payments can be paid and citizenship then may be granted.