Buy a Luxury Property & Obtain European Residency via investment in just 3 months with a minimum investment of Euro 250,000.
Greece: The perfect choice for residency
Renowned for its rich history and culture, Greece, a mountainous peninsula, is located on the eastern side of the Mediterranean Sea. Abound with scenic sandy beaches found in the Cyclades and the Ionian Islands, Greece attracts nearly 22.5 million tourists each year. With its capital at Athens, Greece is the perfect place for residency for your family.
The Greek Golden Visa program
By investing in real estate in Greece, one can get a five-year residency visa through the Greek Golden Visa program. As per the Law 4251/2014 “Permanent residency permit for investors”, which was amended by the law 4332/2015 (valid from July 2015), those non-European Union citizens (and their family members) who buy property in Greece worth a minimum of € 250,000, can be granted permanent residency permit. As long as the main applicant remains the owner of the real estate property, the aforementioned residency permit can be renewed every five years for an indefinite period of time. In addition, the applicant cannot be refused renewal of the residency permit on the grounds of his or her absence from the country.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
In order to be eligible for the Greek Golden Visa program, an applicant must:-
- Be a non-European Union citizen.
- Possess a valid passport.
- Not have any criminal record.
- Invest appropriately in property.
- Include family members such as spouse, parents, children (up to 21 years old) and spouse’s parents.
- First of all, we perform a background check and after it is successfully cleared, we collect all your required documents and prepare your file.
- An entry visa has to be applied for by the applicant by visiting the Greek consulate authorities.
- We extend our full support to you in finding property for investment and follow through with property purchase documents.
- The applicant is required to travel to Greece for getting his or her passport stamped, after which the application is submitted.
- Transfer of property funds and taxes.
- Upon receipt of the application by the Greek immigration services and the approval thereof, residency cards for applicant and family are issued.
- The applicant must mandatorily invest a minimum of € 250,000 in property in Greece.
- 3.09 percent Property Transfer Tax has to be paid by the applicant.
- The legal fee for each of the family member of the applicant is € 600.
- The land registry charges are 0.5 percent.
- The government fee is € 500 per adult.
The Greek Golden Visa program comes with a number of benefits for the applicant, some of which include:-
- The applicant need not denounce any other citizenship that he or she may be holding i.e. dual citizenship is permitted under the Greek Golden Visa program.
- The applicant gets the Permanent Residency and Citizenship of the European Union as well as that of NATO.
- It is not even obligatory on the part of the applicant to live in Greece.
- There are no restrictions as regards the nationality of the applicant.
- The applicant can live and work anywhere in the European Union, besides being able to travel freely to any European Union country and the United Kingdom.
- The applicant can open his or her bank account and establish a business.
- The applicant gets access to the renowned health care and education system of Greece.
- The applicant can avail visa-free travel to countries including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.