Start a business in Canada & Become a part of robust economy , enjoy access to the dynamic market of north America.
About Canada - Business Immigration Programs
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film center Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa.
Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
Canada is the second largest country in the world, after Russia. Not only this , Canada is the World’s Most Educated Country & more than half of Canadians have college degrees and Education institutes are known for quality education . When it comes to lakes, no country can beat Canada because Canada has more lads than the rest of the world’s combined . Another interesting fact about Canada is that Canada has the third largest oil reserves in the world.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Intra-Company TransfereeProgram Canada
This Special Category of visa is designed to help the transfer/switch of employees from an overseas-based company to its related Canadian company. Basically, the office in Canada will be considered as an extension of the overseas-based company. The main role or purpose of the Canada ICT Program visa is to attract senior-level employees and use their knowledge to run the business in Canada. An Intra -Company Transfer visa is a temporary work permit(TWP) that also allows business persons, owners, directors who manage their business overseas to obtain a visa under the ICT program and manage their office or affiliated company in Canada. It is an LMIA -exempt category & falls under exemption code C-12. The Spouse can also work in Canada & Children can study in Private or Public Schools.
In order to qualify for an Intra-Company Transfer Program, Candidates must meet the following requirements:-
- Should have worked for an overseas company for at least one year( Full-time basis)
- Should be working on Managerial or Senior Position or have specialized knowledge
- Should be offered a Job/role from its Canadian Office or Affiliate office.
Investment : Buy or establish a new business in any Canadian province or territory. No minimum investment amount.
Affiliation : Foreign/Overseas company must be affiliated with Canadian a company by 51% ownership.
Active Business: Required
Business Plan – Required (Candidate should explain about business, market, budget, capital, operations & jobs.
Job Creation: Minimum One job for Canadian Resident or Citizen.
Active Management – Required. The Investor must be involved in day to day management of the business.
Qualifying Job Positions for the Intra Company Transferee Program
Executive Capacity –Candidate must be working on Executive Capacity. In other words, Directs the management in establishing the goals and policies.
Managerial Capacity:- Candidate must be working on Managerial Capacity such as Vice President, Director. Manages the company, a department or division and supervise, control the work.
Functional Managers – Provide Coordination & guidance to other Managers.
If you wish to find out more about this visa, You can contact our immigration experts or you can submit your details & our team will get back to you.
Quebec Investor Program is an immigration project that caters to people who are willing to immigrate to Quebec. The applicants who have qualified will be offered a certificate called the Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ). This important document makes it simple and easy to gain a Permanent Residency in Canada. The people who have gained the PRC’s for Canada can enjoy the same benefits as all the native Canadians. However, those who have received permanent residency through the certificate will not be able to enjoy voting rights or acquire a passport.
Standard System and Eligibility For Quebec Investor Program
Applicant’s eligibility criteria for the program include the following:
- Must have an asset worth $ 2,00,0000 CAD on their name or their spouse’s name with all legal papers in the correct form. Any amount received in the form of a donation in less than six months before the filing of the application will not be considered.
- Must obtain two years of experience in the field of management. Moreover, the applicants also require having an in-depth experience in legal farming, commercial or industrial business.
- Must be a full-time staff of any business, international agency, a government office or any relative department. The candidate also needs to have an experience of managing a business or financial and human resources.
- If a candidate is willing to settle in Quebec, then the investment should be around $ 1,200,000 via a financial intermediary. That agency must have the authorization to be a part of the Investment Program. Furthermore, this particular investment can also be financed by brokers and trust companies. The time period is flexible up to 5 years.
Advantages of the Quebec Investor Program
Now that you are aware of the eligibility criteria of the investment program, take a look at the benefits that you can draw from the plan.
- Investment without uncertainty: The investment of CAD $1,200,000 is backed by the government of Quebec. This amount will be reimbursed after five years.
- Quiet investment: After the investment is complete, there is no need for any ongoing managerial function.
- The inclusion of family in the application: All the immediate members of the applicant’s family is covered and will have the privileges of the same standing as the aspirant.
- Advantages of Permanent Resident Rank: All the investors can enjoy the same benefits as the native Canadians which incorporates health care, free public education, making them accessible to world-class universities.
Candidates who achieve the minimum scores for financial investment and management experience will need five more points to get the minimum score of 40 in order to pass the examination.
You can use the Quebec Investor Program calculator to ascertain your score, in line with the new rules and regulations. Alternatively, the passing score and the cut-off score are computed based on the mentioned criteria as deemed fit by the Government of Quebec.
Procedure/ Case filing steps of Quebec Investor Program
- Submit the application under the investor category with all the essential documents.
- The time limit is ten days before the interview for application submission.
- Immigration officials may ask for additional documents.
- The client has 110 days to transfer the investment funds.
- The government fee is $15, 355 CA
- Investment $ 1,200,000 in Government bonds or choose the financing option to get your CSQ.
- Submit the PR application to the central office.
Thus, the Quebec Investor Program offers several benefits to its applicants. However, one needs to clear the program in the specified way to reap these benefits. This is where we can make a difference. We have several years of experience and unparalleled expertise with regard to the program to not only give you a head start but also make you the front-runner in it. Reach out to us now!
Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway
Those qualified business professionals from overseas who, besides intending to move to the province of Manitoba, possess the financial capacity to establish or purchase a business or create a partnership with an existing business there, can be recruited and nominated by Manitoba via its Entrepreneur Pathway which is part of the Manitoba's Business Investor Stream.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Entrepreneur Pathway is related to the Expression of Interest (EOI) pool of the province. The eligible candidates have to create an online profile in order to make their EOI. Based on the answers provided in the Self-Assessment form, the created profile is assigned a score.
Who qualifies for the Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway?
The following criteria must be met by an individual in order to be eligible for the Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway:-
- Out of a total of five years of business experience, a minimum of three must be as an active business owner or senior management in a successful business. Although awarded more points than senior managers, business owners can qualify for points if and only if they have at least 33 1/3% ownership.
- A Minimum CLB of 5 as far as proficiency in official languages is concerned.
- The candidate must possess a minimum educational qualification equivalent to the Canadian high school certificate.
- Although there is no minimum or maximum age, the ranking points are, however, allocated to candidates falling between 25 to 49 years of age.
- For businesses located in the Manitoba Capital Region, a minimum investment of $ 250,000 is mandatory, while for those located outside of the Manitoba Capital Region, a minimum investment of $ 150,000 is mandatory. All such investments must compulsorily be made in an eligible business as defined by the MPNP. Besides, the proposed business must create or maintain at least one job for a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident in Manitoba (this excludes the owners of the business and/or their close relatives).
- As part of one’s business plan, which is an important part of the application, a Business Research Visit is necessary and must be conducted no more than one year prior to the submission of an EOI. It allows the applicant to conduct extensive research on their future business investment or proposal.
- The allocation of points will be done if:-
- The spouse of the applicant has a CLB of 5 or higher.
- Either the applicant or his or her spouse has CLB 5 or higher in the second official language.
- The applicant or his or her spouse or common-law partner has a close relative who is currently residing in Manitoba for more than one year.
- The applicant has a child who is enrolled in a recognized Manitoba educational institution and is actively pursuing a full-time academic, professional or vocational training for at least six months earlier than the date of submission of EOI
- Either the applicant or his or her accompanying spouse or common-law partner has completed a full-time study program for at least one year at a post-secondary institution in Manitoba after the applicant turned 17 years old and holds a valid study permit.
- The applicant or his or her accompanying spouse or common-law partner has completed a minimum of six months of continuous full-time employment in Manitoba. For this, it is compulsory to provide a letter of reference from the employer and a copy of the work permit.
8. Having a minimum net worth of $ 500,000 is mandatory. A third-party supplier approved by the MPNP will verify the personal net worth. Within 120 days of receiving a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA), a verification report along with the application must be submitted to the MPNP.
9. A Business Performance Agreement (BPA) ought to be signed after the approval of an application and prior to the MPNP issuing an applicant a letter of support for applying for a work permit.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program: Entrepreneur Stream
The entrepreneur stream is meant for those who wish to start or acquire a business and settle permanently in Nova Scotia. It is a temporary to permanent residence program which requires the approved applicants to operate a business in the province of Nova Scotia on a valid work permit. Before being nominated for permanent residence in Canada, the business has to be mandatorily run for a minimum of one continuous year.
Process of nomination
The nomination process is a six-step process:-
- First off, an Expression of Interest (EOI) has to be completed by prospective immigrants wishing to operate a business and reside in Nova Scotia. The EOI is a short online survey that requires candidates to furnish requisite information regarding their business ownership or management experience, investment, net worth, education, language, age, adaptability, and business. Only the applicants meeting a certain minimum criteria will be able to submit an EOI.
- Next, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) notifies the top-scoring applicants and invites them to submit an Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter which is a formal application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). The applications that are complete undergo an assessment by the NSOI.
- Next, an in-person interview with an official of the NSOI is held for those candidates who meet the outlined eligibility requirements. Interviews usually take place within 60 days of the candidate being contacted and are held in Nova Scotia. A Business Performance Agreement is sent to the candidates whose interview is successful. Upon receipt of the Business Performance Agreement, the NSOI issues an Entrepreneur Approval Letter and instructions on how to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for a work permit.
- The applicants who successfully obtaining a work permit have to land in Nova Scotia with their family, settle, and start or acquire their business within one year of receiving the Entrepreneur Approval Letter, failing which their file will be closed.
- Having satisfied the conditions of the Business Performance Agreement, an applicant can submit a Nomination Request Form in order to apply for being nominated for permanent residence by the province of Nova Scotia under the NSNP.
- An NSNP nomination does not guarantee the issuance of a Permanent Resident Visa. The applicant, after being nominated, will have to apply to IRCC for permanent residence within six months. In case the application is approved by the visa office, a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will be issued to the candidate.
Meeting the following eligibility criteria is a must in order to apply:-
- The age of the candidate must be at least 21 years or older
- He/she must be willing to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business
- A net worth of at least $ 600,000 CAD is necessary.
- An investment of at least $ 150,000 CAD of one’s own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia.
- The applicant should either have at least 3 years’ experience of actively managing and owning a business with a minimum of 1/3 ownership or more than 5 years’ experience in a senior business management role.
- A score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French.
- Completion of an online Expression of Interest.
- Receiving an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
About British Columbia
British Columbia is one of the most beautiful and the best province to settle and do business because of various factors such as strategic location, highly skilled & education manpower, support from the local government. The economic growth of British Columbia depends a lot on having skilled laborer, Investment and qualified personnel who’d cater to the needs of the labor market. The Program has a high visa success rate and considered as an economic immigration program which is designed to support the economy. The BC Entrepreneur Immigration Provincial Nominee Program attracts thousand of Entrepreneurs & Sr. Management Professionals to invest and start/purchase business in British columbia . Applicants can also apply for the permanent residency after fulfilling all the requirements laid down by the BC authorities.
The BC PNP takes in applicants through two primary streams of immigration process:
- Entrepreneur Immigration: Through this stream, the senior manager or the owner of an established business venture can apply or invest funds while proposing a business strategy in British Columbia. An applicant will have to start /purchase a business with the minimum investment of $ 200,000.
- Strategic Project Category: In order to qualify for this stream , Investors can start/open a branch/business of his existing business which must be outside of canada .In other words ,The companies controlled by foreign companies are eligible for setting up operations in B.C through this category with an investment of $ 500,000 . Not only this, but an applicant will have to create minimum of 3 full-time jobs for canadian citizens .
The Eligibility requirements for BC-PNP Entrepreneur Category:
- Personal net-worth amounting to CAD$600,000 (minimum)
- Experience in the field of management as Senior Managers or Business owners
- Intend to invest and start/purchase a business in British Columbia
- The investor needs to be involved in active/on-going management for everyday operations.
- Establishing a new business or purchasing/improving on an existing one.
- An investment worth of CAD $200,000 needs to be made in your business.
- Create at least one full-time job jobs for anyone Canadian citizen in your business.
Case filing process of BC-PNP Entrepreneur Category:-
- Step 1 - Registration - Complete an online registration through BCPNP Online portal, submit a brief of business concept/plan with registration fee of $ 300.
- Step 2- Invitation to Apply - Receive an Invitation to apply from BC authorities .
- Step 3-Review of Networth - A qualified Evaluator /Supplier must review & verify the networth and personal assets of the applicant.
- Step 4-Submit Application - Must submit a complete application within 120 days after being invited to apply .
- Step 5- Establish Your Business - An applicant will have to establish business as per the performance agreement submitted to the authorities .S
- Step 6 - Nomination for PR- Receive a Nomination from the province and file the Permanent Residency.
Our Immigration and investment experts will guide and help you the make the process hassle-free. If you have a desire to settle in the province of British columbia, Please feel free to contact our immigration experts.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Entrepreneur Stream is one of the easiest and most attractive streams for business person & Sr. Management .OINP program is designed to attract business person & Sr. Management Professionals who are looking to start a new business or buy an existing business and settle in the province of Ontario. Business Persons will have to start a business /buy a business with the investment amount laid down by the Ontario authorities . Successful applicants will get a TRV(Temporary Work Permit) subject to fulfil criteria , after landing in Canada, applicant will have to start a business and meet the criteria such as job creation and related criteria.
Qualifying Requirements for Applicants
Applicants who are interested to settle in the province of Ontario ,They need to go through the qualifying criteria fixed by the Ontario Authorities:-
- Net worth & Investment – Ontario Authorities has two investment options for applicants who are ready to start a business :-
Option 1. Applicant must have a net worth of $ 800,000 only if business is located with the GTA(Greater Toronto Area) & Investment of Minimum $ 600,000 . Investment must be done in order to establish & run the business such as salaries, capital , marketing and day to day expenses.
Option 2. Applicant must have a net worth of $ 400,000 only if business is located Outside the GTA(Greater Toronto Area) & Investment of Minimum $ 200,000 . Investment must be done in order to establish & run the business such as salaries, capital , marketing and day to day expenses . However, regardless of where business is located, the applicants must have a net worth of $ 400,000 & Investment of $ 200,000 in case , the type of business is ICT/Digital communication sector.
- Experience:- Applicant must have a minimum 24 months of full time experience out of last 60 months as Sr. Management Professional or Business Owner.
- Job Creation:- Must create at least 2 full time/permanent jobs if the investment amount is $ 600,000, Must create at least 1 full time/permanent job if the investment amount is $ 200,000.
- Equity Ownership:- Must have minimum Ownership(Equity ) of 33.3 %.
- Visit – Must visit Ontario in the last 12 months, Only if the applicant would like to buy an existing business. The visit must be done before submitting the EOI.
- Active Participation/Involvement – Applicant must participate in daily activities of the business and run the business with active involvement.
- Existing Business – In case, applicant is purchasing an existing business, the business must be operational by the same owner for the last 60 months.
- Prepare the complete documents and submit EOI .
- Submit completed documents online OINP application along with the required application fee & third party verification.
- Prepare and attend the interview.
- If the application is approved, the Applicant Must sign a performance agreement.
- Obtain a TRV letter
- Apply for Work Permit.
- Arrive in Ontario & establish/start a business in Ontario.
- Receive a nomination from Ontario Authorities.
- Apply for Permanent Residence
Ineligible -Types of businesses
The Government of Ontario has published the list of business which are not eligible , Applicants must ensure that proposed business is not in the ineligible list:
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Gas Stations
- holding companies
- Tire Recycling
- Car wash business
- Payday loan and related businesses
- Scrap Metal Recycling
Note: Existing Franchisee in the province of Ontario, Bed & Breakfasts & Gas Stations are not allowed if your proposed business in the list of GTA(Greater Toronto Area)
Point system of OINP Program is simple and straight forward. There are three main factors(Business Concept, Investment Factors & Human Capital ) where applicants can claim points depending upon the various factors. The maximum score available is 200 points.
Scoring Sections Points
- Business Concept 74
- Investment Factors 46
- Human Capital Factors 80
Total Points Available 200