Buy a Luxury Property & Get European Residency via investment in just 4 months .
The Republic of Malta is a South European Island country in the Mediterranean Sea, lies in 80 miles south of Italy and 207 Miles North of Libya . The Capital of Malta is Valletta which is the smallest national capital in the European Union . The average temperature is around 23°C. It is the 10th Smallest country by land area. In addition to this, Locals speak Maltese and English , However , Italian is also widely spoken. Malta is a popular tourist destination due to its warn climate and architectural attractions .
The official state religion of Malta is Catholicism .Malta joined the European Union in 2004 and became part of the Eurozone. Malta’s economy is driven by financial services, tourism, real estate, and manufacturing, particularly of electronics. Malta is a beautiful country and relies heavily on tourism and 2018 has been seen record breaking arrival numbers, more than 2.27 Million tourists visited to the country which is a huge number. Most visitors are attracted by the natural beauty and rich history and culture of the country . Medical tourism has also grown and become popular in recent years . Malta has a good infrastructure. Telecommunications, postal services, banking, hospitals and health services as well as all other important public services are efficient and of a very high standard.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
- An applicant will make an investment of EUR 250,000 in government bonds.
- Investment to be retained for a minimum period of five years.
- A non-refundable government contribution of EUR 30,000 (EUR 5,500 of which is an advance government administrative fee)
- An applicant need to purchase a property of EUR 320,000 (EUR 270,000 in South Malta or Gozo) or a property lease of EUR 12,000 per annum (EUR 10,000 in South Malta or Gozo)
- All Non-EU nationals can apply.
- All the family members can apply (if eligible), family Include – Main Applicant, Spouse ,children (Unmarried and financially dependent on the main applicant) , Parents of both main applicant & Spouse.
- Option 1 - Malta Residence and Visa Program
- Option 2 - Malta Citizenship by Investment Program
- EU residence card gives visa-free travel within the Schengen area
- Right to reside indefinitely in Malta
- Residency issued period – 5 years and freely renewable thereafter.
- Investment required – First 5 Years
- No residence requirement required to maintain Immigration Status
- Family members can be included
- Prepare Application file & Other Supporting Documents
- Due Diligence Process & Confirmation of Validity & Application File – A residency applicant will be submitted in appx 2 Months.
- Visit/Purchase or Rent property, Invest Euro 250,000 in Government Bonds ,Purchse of health insurance – In principal approval will take appx 3 Months.
- Issue of Residency Cards