Canada- Express Entry Program
Canada, with its positive & attractive immigration policies, opens many doors and opportunities for skilled workers who wish to migrate and settle in Canada. Furthermore, the healthcare schemes, welfare programs, and good educational system are other important factors which pose Canada as one of the best places to live in. The Express Entry Program is the most popular and fastest option to migrate to Canada.
The Canadian Express Entry is a program that allows skilled workers into Canada with a PR (Permanent Resident) status. It was introduced on 1st January 2015 with simple and relaxed qualifying criteria which help both the skilled workers and the Canadian economy. Thousands of skilled workers have taken benefits of the simple and quick program. Another benefit and striking feature of this program is that there is no capping on the number of applications to be accepted. All the occupations are listed and covered under O, A & B under NOC – National Occupation Classification list.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Stepwise process for Canada Express Entry
- The applicant has to acquire the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report from a certified agency.
- The candidate will have to create an express entry profile which will include factors such as age, education, experience, IELTS Score, blood relation in Canada & spouse credentials.
- Candidate can also register in the Canada Job bank so that a job offer can be obtained from Canadian employers. With the help of a job offer, candidates are awarded points and these points may improve the candidate’s visibility and increase the chances of selection.
- Further, the Canadian Immigration authorities will review the profile and assign a score via the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and a higher score will increase the chances to get invited for the PR status in Canada.
- After selection, the applicant is issued an ITA (Invitation to Apply). A candidate needs to submit all documents which need to be filed for PR with the CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) under 60 days.
Express Entry Draw Details
Draws are held from time-to-time that determine the cut-offs for issuing invitations to the applicants. The recent draw released by the Canadian immigration authorities, the CRS score remains above 440 points.
Benefits of Express Entry Program
- Fast process – The whole process can be done in 6-8 months.
- As it is a Federal Immigration program, skilled workers can settle anywhere in Canada.
- High Visa success rate.
- Hassle-free process.